Things to know before beginning Rehabilitation Therapy:
- A prescription or order for therapy from you physician is required. This prescription or order should include your name, diagnosis, any special instructions, date, and the physician’s signature. The prescription can be faxed from the physician to 660-258-1025 or brought in by you, the patient.
- To schedule your Physical Therapy appointment, please call 660-258-1191.
- To schedule your Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy appointment, please call 660-258-1264.
- For questions or help regarding insurance coverage, please call 660-258-1264.
- Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for treatment.
- Bring your insurance card, a list of all medications you are currently taking, and a valid photo identification card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept my insurance?
We are contracted with most insurance carriers. Once you begin therapy, we verify your insurance benefits and will assist you in gaining information on what your insurance requires you to pay. If you would like more information on this, call 660-258-1264 or call the number on the back of your insurance card.
Do you accept Medicaid?
Missouri Medicaid covers therapy until age 21. If you are over the age of 21, Missouri Medicaid does not cover therapy unless you obtain a medical exception. This is initiated by your doctor or other provider. We can assist in the processes if needed.
How long do therapy appointments last?
Appointments typically last 45 minutes to one hour. Your first appointment may last longer.
Do you accept VA patients?
Yes, we can provide therapy services to VA patients.
Can I have Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy at the same time?
If your doctor writes your prescription for both Occupational and Physical Therapy, then both disciplines can work cohesively to provide treatments that best fits the patient’s needs.