Pershing Health System operates a Rural Health Clinic in Meadville. We provides comprehensive, patient centered care. Our clinic and providers focus on providing quality primary care services including primary healthcare for patients of all ages. Our family practice physician and nurse practitioners are trained to prevent, diagnose and treat a wide variety of ailments. The Meadville Medical Clinic (MMC) offers care for acute and chronic illnesses, wellness visits, and DOT certified physicals.
B. K. Knowles, DO
Kelly Schwager, DNP, NP-C
Here is a reminder for patients in preparing for doctor’s appointment with either the Meadville Medical Clinic or Community Medical Associates:
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. Too much time spent in doctor’s office waiting rooms can be frustrating, but one of the best ways to avoid a long wait is to show up 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled time. This gives you time to fill out forms and make any necessary updates to your information and insurance coverage. Arriving before your scheduled time helps keep your doctor on schedule as well.
- All patients are asked to follow the masking guidelines as posted at the facility.
- Bring your photo ID along with your insurance card. Please let us know if your insurance coverage has changed from the last time you saw your doctor.
- Any medication changes? Medications affect a patient’s healthcare daily! It is vital for a provider to understand the medicines, minerals, and vitamins their patient is taking. Any medications need refills? Do not wait until your medications run out – CALL AHEAD FOR MEDICATION REFILLS.
- Be sure you can hear and see as well as possible and if you are struggling consider bringing a family member to your appointment.