Keeping Everyone Safe
Pershing Health System continues to work daily to provide a safe environment for all our patients, visitors, and employees. We continue to follow the CDC guidelines and precautions to keep you and your family healthy and safe:
- Screening all staff, patients, and visitors
- Cleaning and disinfection of exam rooms between each patient visit
- Maintaining visitor restrictions to limit exposure to others during your visit
- Maintaining social distancing in the waiting rooms
- Requiring face masks or coverings to enter our facilities
Pershing Memorial Hospital visiting hours are from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- All visitors are asked to follow the masking guidelines as posted
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Overnight visitors need to be approved by hospital staff
- Visitors may be limited to 2 at a time in patient’s room if indicated by patient’s needs, diagnosis, and health status.
- Visitors will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as our staff does per our Infection Control policy for our patient, staff, and community health safety.
DO NOT come to visit an in-patient if you:
- Have flu or COVID-19 symptoms, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days
- Had close contact to a person with COVID-19 in the last 7 days
(This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information).