Keeping Everyone Safe
Pershing Health System continues to work daily to provide a safe environment for all our patients, visitors, and employees. We continue to follow the CDC guidelines and precautions to keep you and your family healthy and safe:
- Screening all staff, patients, and visitors
- Cleaning and disinfection of exam rooms between each patient visit
- Maintaining visitor restrictions to limit exposure to others during your visit
- Maintaining social distancing in the waiting rooms
- Requiring face masks or coverings to enter our facilities
Pershing Health System patients who are not COVID positive may have one visitor at a time. All visitors must be 16 years old and will be required to undergo entry screening, wear a mask at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Special circumstances and staff discretion will be taken into consideration depending on the patient care situation.
Pershing’s COVID Committee will continue to monitor local data trends for COVID cases and make adjustments to policies, as indicated.