Keeping Everyone Safe
Pershing Health System continues to work daily to provide a safe environment for all our patients, visitors, and employees. We continue to follow the CDC guidelines and precautions to keep you and your family healthy and safe:
- Screening all staff, patients, and visitors
- Cleaning and disinfection of exam rooms between each patient visit
- Maintaining visitor restrictions to limit exposure to others during your visit
- Maintaining social distancing in the waiting rooms
- Requiring face masks or coverings to enter our facilities
Pershing Health System patients who are not COVID positive may have one visitor at a time. All visitors must be 16 years old and will be required to undergo entry screening, wear a mask at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Special circumstances and staff discretion will be taken into consideration depending on the patient care situation.
Pershing’s COVID Committee will continue to monitor local data trends for COVID cases and make adjustments to policies, as indicated.
If you feel you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911. If you are experiencing mild symptoms, please follow the policy below:
- Pershing offers the same day rapid COVID antigen test as well as a send out PCR test
- A provider order is needed. Call your primary provided to check to see if you qualify for a test
- Orders for testing can be faxed to 660-258-1205
- Routine testing times are Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 3:30 pm and weekends 9:00 – 11 am
- Call 660-258-2222 for further information and for a testing time that will work for you
- Results are faxed to the ordering provider and you can also obtain them through the Medical Records department during normal business hours 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Further instructions regarding the testing process will be given when you call to schedule a time for a test
Click here for CDC’s Coronavirus Self-Checker Link. This tool will help you make decisions on when to seek testing and medical care (unvaccinated people only).
Check with the Linn County Health Department or pharmacies for vaccine availability. Local options include Green Hills Pharmacy (660-258-2122). Walmart and Hy-Vee pharmacies have online registration for vaccines at these links depending on the desired location: